Sights

Roman Catholic church - Balatonendréd

The patron saint of the church is St. Andrew. The church itself is a baroque church, but other architectural styles can be discovered, such as Rococo and the Classical style....

Imre Varga: Copernicus

The Kalman Imre Cultural Center entrance foyer of the theater is located next to the bronze statue depicting the Copernicus Imre Varga. Nature of works: sculpture Style: Modern Form: figure, people Material: Bronze  ...

Szent István Roman Catholic Chapel

The chapel was build in 1938. Church service: From Easter Sunday to end of October: 8.30 June-July-August: Saturday 19.00, Sunday 19.00...

Radio and Television Museum

Radio equipment from the 20's and 30's, 60-80 year-old telephones, old televisions, old record players and tape recorders. Open: 1. May - 30. September Registration necessary!...

Imre Varga: Czobel

On the previous place of Czóbel Béla art studio was the statue initated in 1977, which got copied and is now visible on the Main Square....

Nature Conservation Area of Töreki

The natural heritage area and fish-ponds in Töreki can be found in the valley situated on the west confines of Siófok. The pricipal wort of the 300-hectare-land are the Cinege brook and the river-system, which consists of ten fish-ponds. The head spring of the brook is also prevented. The...

Miklos Borsos: Balaton sunshine

The Sibiu 1906th born August 13, painter, sculptor in his youth. From 1931 he began to create sculptures, early metal, wood, and stone from 1933. This worked very vivid sculptures of myth and history merge together, finally simplified natural forms. This is typical of the Meteorological Observatory...

Dock

The first passenger boat dated back to  September 21st 1846. On that day the paddle-steamer named Kisfaludy was launched on water. Nowadays scheduled and pleasure boats put forth. The rentable pleasure boats and the disco boats at night are especially popular. The monument erected to the 100th,...

Tamas Vigh: Jozsef Beszedes

The statue made by Vígh Tamás was impregnated on 18th May 1963, at the same time when the Beszédes József Múzeum was opened. The monument got moved in 1999, currently it's on the Main Square. It's made out of bronze and stands on a concrete plinth....